I am a chartered clinical psychologist, couple and family therapist and approved supervisor with over 25 years of working within the NHS. I work with adults of all ages facing a range of mental health, relationship and other difficulties. I see people individually, in couples or in family groups. I use a range of approaches including Compassionate Mind CBT and Narrative Therapy, but I have specialised in Systemic Family Therapy and working with couples and families. I also offer individual and group supervision. I have developed experience to work with…
- mental health problems such as bereavement and anxiety
- overcoming trauma, including workplace bullying.
- loss and complex bereavements such as because of infant death or suicide.
- young adults who are struggling with identity, independence and life events which can easily derail plans.
- middle-aged and older adults adjusting to retirement, loss of health and parenting issues with adult children.
I am registered with the Health Professions Council HCPC, (code PYL22063) as a chartered clinical psychologist and with the British Psychological Society as an Associate Fellow AFBPsS. I am also a registered Psychotherapist (Couple and Family Therapist) and approved supervisor with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy UKCP (registration number 00015807).
Gill runs a clinic on Tuesdays Please fill in the form below to get into contact.