I am a chartered clinical psychologist, couple and family therapist and approved supervisor with over 25 years of working within the NHS. I work with adults of all ages facing a range of mental health, relationship and other difficulties. I see people individually, in couples or in family groups. I use a range of approaches including Compassionate Mind CBT and Narrative Therapy, but I have specialised in Systemic Family Therapy and working with couples and families. I also offer individual and group supervision. I have developed experience to work with…
- mental health problems such as bereavement and anxiety
- overcoming trauma, including workplace bullying.
- loss and complex bereavements such as because of infant death or suicide.
- young adults who are struggling with identity, independence and life events which can easily derail plans.
- middle-aged and older adults adjusting to retirement, loss of health and parenting issues with adult children.
I am registered with the Health Professions Council HCPC, (code PYL22063) as a chartered clinical psychologist and with the British Psychological Society as an Associate Fellow AFBPsS. I am also a registered Psychotherapist (Couple and Family Therapist) and approved supervisor with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy UKCP (registration number 00015807).
Gill is currently offering online appointments. For more information and to contact, please see her website here.